OHS > Under the Hood > EMR Electronic Medical Records
Managing Employee Health Records and Appointments
The ReadySet electronic medical records (EMR) system is 100% paperless and lets clinics manage all employee health records for day-to-day operations and charting.
The EMR software module enables clinicians and staff to:
- Schedule and/or change appointments
- Chart worker encounters
- Attach documents
- Create and manage alerts
- Manage tasks
- Update statuses
- Perform clinical reviews
- Manage demographic and program information
The ReadySet employee electronic medical records software is 100% paperless:
- Accessible from anywhere at any time with Internet connectivity
- Secure access backed by NIST 800-53 compliance1
- Fast and accurate data entry & retrieval from employee electronic medical record
- Instant system-wide reporting
- Mobile device compatible
- Reduced time and errors through the elimination of double data entries
- No filing
- No distributing and collecting paper forms
- No lost information
1. NIST 800-53: National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-53, "Security and Privacy Controls for Federal Information Systems and Organizations."
Contact us to learn more.